this just came in the mail about 30 minutes ago and i had to scan it and post (i couldn't find a pic of it online). i breezed through it and it talks about M.I.A.'s clothing line, has some collages of CHANEL and talks about... what else? IT GIRLS!
this just came in the mail about 30 minutes ago and i had to scan it and post (i couldn't find a pic of it online). i breezed through it and it talks about M.I.A.'s clothing line, has some collages of CHANEL and talks about... what else? IT GIRLS!


5 comments:
i loved the chanel collages! I thought the pass was a necklace lol. and i`m still trying to figure out who ur talking about on that post lmao i have no life OOOH umm does she like to wear legos?
lmao yo i was like , "i love that neck..... oh.... it's not a necklace... it's a pass?" lol
ps i'm not answering your second question lol :P
lego my ego...
lol you said it well julie...
so lovely in this picture
Post a Comment