Friday, December 31, 2010

Record Collection #5: Barry Manilow "LIVE" 1977

Believe me, there was a point in time when you wouldn't catch me listening to Manilow's music. But after I got one taste, I became addicted! I'm currently playing this double able set as I get ready for my NYE.

What makes this album great is listening to an artist perform well live and audiences on a record always make me feel as though I'm at the show with everyone.

P.S.
Did you know that the New York native had a hand in the State Farm and Band-Aid jingles that still play today?

(Fav Songs: "Why Don't We Live Together," "New York City Rhythm," "V.S.M.," "This One's For You," "Weekend in New England," "Could it be Magic/ Mandy," "It's Just Another New Year's Eve," and "I Write The Songs."Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops