I've loved this song for welllll over a year and I'm so excited about this. Sooo to the left and sooo not you're regular booty shakin' swag BS, this is [as I commented on the CR Blog] "beautifully disturbing". Enjoy!!!
Friday, May 1, 2009
New Fav Music Vid: "Famous Girl" Christian Rich
I've loved this song for welllll over a year and I'm so excited about this. Sooo to the left and sooo not you're regular booty shakin' swag BS, this is [as I commented on the CR Blog] "beautifully disturbing". Enjoy!!!


4:58 AM
ms.rea
Posted in:
5 comments:
I love this video... I actually jus met them the other day .... crazy cool guys!
awww really!!!! i've yet to meet them (just twitter and myspace) but i can tell they're madddd chill. PS WHEN R U GETTING ON TWITTER???!!!
you got to meet them?! omg I love this video and this song! It's been on repeat for soo long now!
omg hi esmeraldaa my middle name is ESME (hence the "e" in ms.rEa) anyways yeah i went to go see them perform and .... long story, but next time they do something in NYC i'm DEF there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I met them on a photoshoot with Shotti..... I felt like the only loser cuz I didnt see the video prior to the shoot so they let me watch it on ther phone! SMH
Hey u heard about that show they are suppose to be doing at Webster Hall... I think its in a couple weeks...... I will find out the information! :)
Post a Comment