Saturday, April 2, 2011

ooh vs. eww: Taking a Cat For a Walk

With the weather getting a bit warmer, I've been toying with the idea of taking my cat for little walks here and there.  I've tried it before--and failed.  But this time around I've been thinking that if I train Mimi and reward her that maybe she won't get so excited every time we take it to the streets together.  However, I feel that many people frown upon people taking cats out for walks.  I mean, stray cats roam the streets, so why not have control over claimed cats?

So, what's your take on walking cats?  Ooh lala or eww lala?

  • ooh la la (2 votes)
  • eww la la (1 vote)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops