Monday, June 20, 2011

Simplicity Sewing

Hi everyone! I know that it's been some time since my last post. I've been keeping busy with some projects that I will share with you very soon.
However, as some of you may know, I have taken up some (light) sewing. As I've grown into the hobby, I've come to love vintage patterns. Classics never go out of style and I feel that these four Simplicity patterns I scored today fall into the timeless category. One was printed in the 1950's while the other three were printed in the 60's. You have no idea how excited I am about putting these together so I can wear them. Once I've mastered the techniques I will certainly create more to share with you all. Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops