For those who know me well, they are aware of my two favorite celebs-- Michael Jackson and Audrey Hepburn. "Breakfast at Tiffany's" is one of my top three favorite movies and was brought into my life during a very trying time. I watched it everyday for a week because it gave me comfort and escapism--something that's hard to come across in movies today.
About a month ago I borrowed a first edition copy of the book from my local library and fell in love with Truman Capote's original words. After reading it I had put my feelings into the world and stated that I needed to find the album. I already own the CD, but nothing beats an original. Lucky for me, my wish was granted yesterday during a swift vinyl search at the thrift store. The record was about fourth one in from the front and when I saw Audrey's face and her chin rested upon her palm, I squealed with excitement.
It seems that around the fourth of July, I tend to find an album that I was wishing to find (like last year when I found Michael Jackson's "Off the Wall" for .50 cents in great condition).
So, as I bring this post to an end, remember that if you put your wishes out there, and with a pure heart, your wish may just come true. And sometimes, it may only cost .50 cents.
(The image in this post shows the album along with a poster I have framed above my bed.)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile


7:40 AM
ms.rea
Posted in:
0 comments:
Post a Comment