You can usually find Michaels in workout gear and sneakers whenever she graces the cover of a magazine. But on the January 2011 issue of SELF, she is looking glam and sexy from head-to-toe. The health maven is participating with SELF to help people get fit for the new year, and there are also prizes galore throughout the month of January courtesy of Michaels and the magazine.
And just like in December's issue, there are accessoris that were handled by moi--especially all of the items featured on the wallet for every price point page.
Go pick up the new issue now on newsstands!
P.S.
Today is my last day interning for the magazine and I just want to share that it has been one of the best learning experiences of my life. I got to witness how the fashion department of a magazine is run, I made some new friends, and I also gained skills that people normally wouldn't unless they've been involved in the magazine world. So I would just like to say thank you SELF and I hope to see your walls (or at least the walls of the Conde Nast building) again soon.
Best,
Ramona
Accessories Intern
SELF Magazine


9:24 AM
ms.rea
Posted in:
0 comments:
Post a Comment