Here's a list of the Top 10 things that I will associate with 2010--in no specific order.
1. Finishing Rutgers! (Here's a picture of myself and friend Frances on our last day.)
2. Being a Groom's Lady in my cousin Alejandro's wedding.
3. My two-week stay in Guyana. (My cousin Rhonda and I in GT.)
4. Getting into the Zac Posen for Target event as a "guest on the list," buying this beautiful dress, then wearing it to a good friend's wedding before it actually hit stores.
5. Sitting down and interviewing the amazing Pete Rock for an NJPAC event.
6. Seeing M.I.A. perform not once, but TWICE. The first time was in the summer at HARD (if you're a web head, you know how that turned out). But the second time at Brooklyn Bowl was amazing!! It was a free show, I got to dance on stage with her, and when she crowd surfed her butt was on my face. LOL
7. Meeting my boo, aka, my *Snoop voice* neffew, bka Baby Jackson.
8. Interning at SELF Magazine.
9. Becoming a cooking and baking queen thanks to Bethenny Frankel Hoppy. (Pictured are her Not So Red Velvet Cupcakes.)
10. And having the time of my life at the Michael Jackson "MICHAEL" listening party.


10:22 AM
ms.rea
Posted in:
0 comments:
Post a Comment