Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Movie Review: "The Dilemma"

Let me start by saying that anyone in their right mind would jump at the chance to see a movie starring not one, but two funny guys.  When I received the invite to watch an advanced screening of The Dilemma with Vince Vaugn and Kevin James, I made sure that my calendar was clear so I could go.  With that said, I wish I had left the theater with that same enthusiasm.  The screening was a very rough cut, but the story line was clear and in some ways incomplete.  I won't ruin that plot for you, however I that changes were made after the viewer surveys were submitted.  And I must clarify that there were some great parts, but they were far and few and in between.  But here's a bonus, the movie also features Wnona Ryder, Queen Latifah, Channing Tatum and Jennifer Connelly.  ★★

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops