The season premiere of The Game definitely took its viewers on a ride last night. Tasha and her new young boo, Malik's fame affecting his ego, Kelly and her reality show, Jason and his wisecracking antics, and Derwin and Melanie's genetic drama. It was great to see everyone back together, but it was difficult to grasp the new changes; a new Brit Brat, Derwin and Melanie's new apartment, Kelly's new hair and attitude. And there is one person, just one person who needs to come back and revive their role, Rick Fox as Rick. Fox. All-in-all the ending was a great cliffhanger and the writers did a great job with pulling people back in. Can't wait to see what the rest of the season holds!
P.S.
Here's a picture of cupcakes I made last night for a gathering I attempted to attend last night. But due to the snow storm obscuring my vision on the road, I was unable to share this treats with my fellow TG friends.


11:18 AM
ms.rea
Posted in:
0 comments:
Post a Comment