Thursday, March 24, 2011

Get Smooth Skin with Boots' Jasmine & Cocoa Body Scrub

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not very kind to my skin during the winter season.  I'd rather have a few extra minutes of sleep than take the time to moisturize.  But with the warmer season approaching (sometime soon hopefully) it's time to get ready for short skirts and sleeves.  So earlier this week I brought out my secret weapon, Boots' Hawaiin Island Jasmine & Cocoa Body Scrub.  Available at Target for $9.99, you will not regret this purchase.  It has a light floral and buttery scent that makes you want to use the whole tub.  And if you want to keep the fragrance going all day, you can also purchase the body wash and body butter.  And keep in mind that the Boots brand isn't new to the block.  I came across Boots in England a few years ago where it's been a relevant beauty brand for decades--so it's definitely a brand that you can trust.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops