Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Groom Your Kitty With Whisker City

As the seasons change, so do cats' fur.  My Mimi is shedding her winter coat, so to keep her as groomed as possible I use these great Grooming Gloves by Whisker City ($4.99).  Mimi isn't a fan of brushes or combs, but she loooves to be caressed.  With these gloves, she gets all the caressing she wants, and at the same time, her dead hair is easily removed.

Another product from Whisker City that I use is the Guillotine Nail Clipper ($8.99).  I don't use them often because I'm honestly afraid of cutting my cat's nails incorrectly.  But when I took her to the veterinarian, he advised that these clippers are better than the scissors styles that are usually sold.

Whisker City products can be purchased at Petsmart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops