Monday, March 21, 2011

Ramona Report: Vol. 1

Hi everyone, sorry I've been missing in action for about a week.  I received another freelance opportunity last week, and that kept me pretty busy.  During my week's work I got to help with getting things together for an upcoming magazine cover (with a female TV personality) and beauty story (featuring a rocking red hot female front woman).

I also had a couple of sightings while being out and about.  The first one was Erin Kaplan from "The City."  She was known for always butting heads with Olivia Palermo at Elle magazine.  I rode in an elevator with her in a building that caters to other magazines... but not Elle.  So I'm not sure if she was freelancing or has moved on to another publication.  But in person, she's very petite and cute; she was wearing pants and a cardigan (both in black) with an orange top.

.

My second sighting, later on that same day, was of SPIN-distry CEO and Kim Kardashian bff Jonathan Cheban.  He was walking along 34th street by Macy's in Herald Square.  He looked super casual in jeans and was strolling along solo.

But now I'm back and will keep giving you guys and gals the goods. Best--Rxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops