Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cover Girl: Kim Kardashian on SELF

Check out the April 2011 issue of SELF magazine with Kim K looking dewy and fresh on the cover.  Inside she shares some motivational tips that help her maintain her outer and inner best self.

When my internship was coming to an end in December, this issue was in its baby stage and when I heard that the reality star was going to grace the cover, I knew instantly that it would be a hot issue.  But for the May issue (I saw the cover today btw) there is something that I cannot wait to share with all of you.  But for now, grab the newest issue, and if you didn't yet, try to grab the March issue with actress Minka Kelly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops